APPI Energy is available to provide data-driven, holistic energy management services and custom solutions tailored to your organization’s specific needs and goals. As part of your membership benefit, APPI Energy can analyze your energy usage, evaluate your energy bill, deliver a green-apples-to-green-apples comparison of supplier prices and contracts, and negotiate a supply solution tailored to your budgetary needs and sustainability goals.
Operating on a foundation of data-driven consulting solutions, designed to help you save time, money, and minimize budgetary risk on the energy procurement process, APPI Energy is unbiased, working with only the most trusted, heavily-vetted suppliers.
Additionally, APPI Energy offers energy management solutions to reduce demand, reduce costs, and increase sustainability. As a true extension of your team, APPI Energy provides holistic, tailored solutions that help you set and meet your energy goals while reducing overall energy costs. To learn more about the member benefit, contact Brandon Upchurch, email@example.com.
Negotiating on your behalf: Advocating for you, not the supplier or the utility
Minimizing risk: Analyzing contracts and monitoring regulatory changes
Providing customized solutions: Including comprehensive evaluations on demand and usage profile
Save you time: Evaluate local utility and government policies to ensure all incentives are being captured
Employment Screening and Debt Collection
CBY Systems, Inc., has partnered with the YCEA to offer members-only* access to Employment Screening and Debt Collection Services at a discounted rate. Members can choose to use these services on a one-time or continuous basis. For more information, please contact Sue Davis, 717.843.8685, at CBY Systems, Inc. *Available exclusively to Economic Alliance members not currently customers of CBY Systems, Inc., as of August 1, 2014
Discounted Membership Rate
Certificates of Origin
We utilize the next generation eCertify technology to process your Certificates of Origin. With eCertify, exporters and freight forwarders now have a seamless and streamlined electronic solution providing real value in cost savings and efficiency gains. So eliminate your paper-based processing of Certificates and start saving time and money today!
Telecommunications Local Partnership
Comcast Business’s Alliance Partner Program brings consultations and best solutions directly to YCEA members. Personal and local consultation and assistance to right size your Comcast Business solution. Never under sold nor oversold.
Comcast Business provides free consultations for wide area network planning and design, including cloud migrations + network security, as well as guidance and planning for upgrading legacy phone and data networks to next gen networks
Comcast Business offers IT Project CAPEX reductions to save thousands on equipment, implementation and fiber construction costs. They also offer free network ROI analysis reports, with side-by-side comparisons.
Comcast Business provides comprehensive solutions addressing Voice, Data, Internet and Video
Enterprise Account Executive – Keystone Region
LOCALiQ Advertising Partner Program
LOCALiQ is the marketing solutions division of the USA Today Network, providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. With deep roots in 260 communities across the country, LOCALiQ and the York Newspaper Company partner with you to provide end-to-end service from our digital marketing experts using proven best practices to simplify local marketing. This partnership allows you to focus on your business. The York County Economic Alliance and LOCALiQ are partnering to bring you an exclusive membership benefit. We share a commitment to support local commerce, enabling businesses to connect with customers where we live, work and serve.
LOCALiQ marketing experts are offering a FREE digital health check utilizing proprietary technology to measure your digital online presence. This report provides a benchmark against your competitors and helps to identify strengths, areas of improvement and opportunities to help you grow your business.
LOCALiQ can help establish and build your local online presence, drive awareness and leads, grow your ideal targeted audience and focus and optimize on marketing solutions that work from Websites, SEM, Social, SEO, Targeted Email, OTT, IP address Targeting, YouTube, Live Chat, Print, Direct Mail, Event Sponsorships & more
LOCALiQ provides 24/7 anywhere dashboard access to view all campaigns real-time with call tracking and reporting and award winning software to stay connected and respond to incoming leads whether in the office or in the field.
Regional Advertising Sales Director
PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK
The Members Advantage Program
Competitive pricing and large group buying power
Information and services to help reduce losses
For only a nominal charge, special coverage for specialty businesses: printers, mini-storage facilities, wholesalers, manufacturers, auto repair, family-style and fine-dining restaurants and artisan contractors
PennPac® enhanced coverage endorsements on auto, businessowners, property and general liability that provide added security at no additional cost
Local loss control claims service provided by an experienced, Harrisburg-based staff to prevent or control claims costs
Contact One of Our Member Agencies
Robertson Insurance and Risk Management, Lititz, 717.625.3770
BCF Group, Lancaster, 717.560.7730
Collens-Wagner Agency, Inc., York, 717.757.4633
The Glatfelter Agency, Inc., York, 717.852.8000
Insurance Services United, Inc.. York, 717.854.4043
Keller-Brown Insurance Services, York, (717) 235-6891
Knoll Insurance Agency, Inc., New Cumberland, 717.774.8128
Kocman Insurance Group, York, 717.854.0300
McConkey Insurance & Benefits, York, 717-755-9266
Murray, Lancaster, 717.397.9600
Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance
The Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance programs offer customers discounted payroll solutions and 24/7 online administration, account access, enrollment and invoice payment options via their secure website. For more information, please call 1.800.755.3021.
York College of Pennsylvania Tuition Discounts
- Allow York College to develop and grow your team through their accredited – engaged online graduate programs
- Applicable programs include the Masters Degrees and Certificates in Business Administration, Accounting, Data Analytics, Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, and Nursing
- Continuing education to build and sustain your workforce
- Plus, as a YCEA member, you get special pricing!
- Online continuing education programs to accommodate your employees’ schedules
- Your employees can take classes from where ever suits his/her schedule
- Hands on college advisors here to create programs geared to support your employees
- Customized plan of action and support for students goals and growth within their careers throughout their time in the program
- Simply by being a YCEA member, your employees can tap into discounted graduate programs from a local institution while continuing to work full time
ConradSiegel Central PA 401(k)
- Unlike traditional plans, this one is easy to join and quick to get started.
Plus, as a YCEA member, you get special pricing!
- 401(k) made easy and affordable to join!
The main difference from a traditional 401(k) is instead of starting your own retirement plan and having to maintain it, you can join this one plan with other local businesses which can help save time and money.
- Employees choose to participate.
Employers choose how much to contribute.
- The Central PA 401(k), by Conrad Siegel is the first locally developed Pooled Employer Plan (PEP).
- Supported by a local team of retirement professionals that you and your staff will have direct access to.
- Employee access to robust education plan geared to helping them save for the future.
- Conrad Siegel takes care of selecting investment menu, filing government forms, plan design, ongoing plan management; let Conrad Siegel serve as your fiduciary.
- Making retirement plans accessible for small businesses – 70 employees or less. It was developed with our local businesses in mind.