Join Our Team!
YCEA is currently seeking an accounting professional to support the financial and administrative responsibilities of the Operations department. This position reports to the Vice President, Operations & CFO.
- Serve as the primary accounting user for membership database (ChamberMaster), including invoicing, event management and accounts receivable.
- Assist CFO with month and year-end financial reporting and projects for multiple entities, including journal entries, and account and bank reconciliations.
- Assist CFO with year-end audits for multiple entities.
- Provide administrative support to YCEA’s board of directors.
- Manage municipal authority assessment, including tracking, invoicing, and working with County and City to maximize collections.
- Prepare and file DCED reports for several authorities.
- Assist in the processing of accounts payable invoices for multiple entities.
- Process accounts receivable deposits (including electronic receipts) for multiple entities.
- Track multiple entities annual campaign/dues receipts and generate/mail contribution letters to donors.
- Serve as backup for other members of the Operations team during absences.
- BS degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, members, volunteers, and the general public.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail.