Inspiring and Empowering Women
As a program of the York County Economic Alliance, the Women’s Business Center Organization (WBCO) serves as the leading resource to inspire and empower women in business and the community. WBCO provides opportunities for professional development, education, advocacy, and mentorship to women in business. WBCO is committed to having membership reflect the broad spectrum of diversity and talent of women in York County.
- Luncheons will be held on the second Tuesday of each month with registration, networking, and lunch starting at 11:30 AM and the program running from 12:00 – 1:00 PM at Heritage Hills Resort, 2700 Mt. Rose Avenue, York, PA unless otherwise noted.
- Cost for non-WBCO members to attend is $35 per luncheon.
- Have a suggested topic or speaker? Contact Lauren Rossi at email@example.com.
For questions about membership or sponsorship for the WBCO, please contact Casey Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$200 Membership Includes:
- One attendee to 9 educational luncheons (January – May, September – December), featuring dynamic professional women as speakers and opportunities for networking.
- One attendee to summer networking event.
- One attendee with access to the Mentorship Program—providing professional women an opportunity to connect with fellow women in business.
Become a Member Today
"*" indicates required fields