York County Economic Alliance Launches YoCo Bloom Micro-Grant Program
This micro-grant program will award two $2,500 grants to members of YCEA in the YoCo community. The grants will act as a stepping stone for organizations or businesses to create lasting change in York County. The grant is available to for-profit companies under 100 employees but is not available to government entities, school districts, and municipalities.
This funding may be awarded to grow an existing business and may fund equipment, expansion, capital improvements, or specific, targeted marketing strategy.
These funds are to help the seed of a business’s idea germinate and grow.
- Be a member of the York County Economic Alliance
- Be a business based in York County
- Have less than 100 full or part-time employees
- Able to match 10% of the grants capital value ($250) to show commitment to the project being funded
- Create a plan to utilize allocated grant funds within four months of reception on a tangible company need
The deadline to apply is 4 p.m. Friday, July 13. Applicant finalists will be selected for an in-person interview, during which they will be expected to provide a brief pitch of their community initiative or project and explain what the grant funding will be used. The winners must use the funds within four (4) months of the award.
The online application is live now and is available to all YCEA members. Additional details can be found on YCEApa.org.
Issued by: York County Economic Alliance (YCEA)
About the YCEA
YCEA drives York County’s economic growth by leveraging the collaboration, resources and expertise needed to create sustainable prosperity