We have launched www.PreparedYork.com as a collaborative resource site for all things COVID-19 related. For the most up-to-date resources and news, please also visit that site.
As the Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, it is important for all employers to monitor the outbreak and are prepared to implement strategies to protect their workforce while ensuring continuity of operations. To help educate our members on how they can prepare for and address the impacts of the virus, we are sharing resources from the US Chamber, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), along with other helpful links and information.
Monitoring the Situation
Situation Summary (click here)
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and CDC will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel
This page offers current travel warning, alert and watches, as well as destinations with risk of community spread. HIA also has this page offering current information.
Updates, Timely Information
Center for Disease Control Information:
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Guidance for K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs
- Explore the main CDC website regarding the Coronavirus
- Follow the CDC Twitter account
- Follow the CDC Facebook page
US Chamber Coronavirus Updates:
- Explore the main Coronavirus resources page on the US Chamber website for current information on guidelines for business, the economy, and more
PA Department of Health Updates:
- Find frequently asked questions and insight on local steps in Pennsylvania
- For Governor Wolf’s most recent press conference, including updated guidance, click here.
- Follow the PA Department of Health Twitter account
- Follow the PA Department of Health Facebook page
- Guidance For Employers, click here to download guidance for employers to plan and respond to the Coronavirus.
- Workplace Tips – For workplace tips and resources for employers to combat the virus, please click here.
- The USDA approved a PA request to add flexibilities in school meal service during school closures to minimize potential exposure to the Coronavirus, click here to learn more.
- Business/School/Home graphics to share information on how to prevent spreading of disease, click here.
- Legal Guidance on Workplace Pandemic Planning (EEOC) – This technical assistance document provides information about Titles I and V of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and pandemic planning in the workplace. It identifies established ADA principles that are relevant to questions frequently asked about workplace pandemic planning.
- Resilience in a Box – If your business needs help putting a plan in place, click here to use the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s toolkit created in partnership with the UPS foundation.
- More Resources – For more resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.